Bridge Access Specialties has worked with Aspen Aerials to bring the Transit industry a very versatile Under Bridge Inspection Machine.
Bridge Access Specialties’ Aspen A-30 is unique; it has been engineered to work on Highway Bridges, Freight Rail Bridges and Transit systems with elevated structures and super elevated curves.
- This A-30 has been tested and certified to exceed the ANSI standard of A92.8, allowing the ability for it to work on 10% super elevation and a 6% grade of a transit system.
- This unit can work on transit systems with (OCS) Overhead Contact System, or with the 3rd rail system.
- The operator can move the vehicle from the platform while the boom is deployed under a bridge, utilizing its Poclain hydraulic drive system.
- The A-30 is equipped with Continental rail gear to better handle the supper elevated curves of a transit system.
- When needed, the rail gear is capable of being shunted from inside the cab.
- The A-30 has been fitted with an isolation switch so that boom 1 cannot be moved into a live track while working on a double track system.
- This unit can run on track with tight curves.
- Operators are trained in accordance of ANSI A92.8 standards by the Aspen Manufacturer.